How to use a pneumatic diaphragm pump?
- Monday, 25 June 2018
When operating with a pneumatic diaphragm pump, pay attention to the following points:
1. Ensure that the maximum particles contained in the fluid do not exceed the maximum safety of the pump through the particle diameter standard.
2. The inlet pressure should not exceed the pump's maximum allowable operating pressure. Compressed air above the rated pressure may result in personal injury and property damage and damage to the pump's performance.
3, ensure the pump pressure of the pipeline system can withstand the maximum output pressure achieved to ensure the clean and normal operating conditions of the drive gas system.
4. Electrostatic sparks may cause personal injury or death and property damage due to explosion. Use a wire with a sufficiently large cross-section as required to properly and reliably ground the grounding screw on the pump.
5, grounding requirements in line with local laws and regulations and the site requirements of some special requirements.
6. Fasten the pump and each connecting pipe joint to prevent electrostatic sparking due to vibration and shock. Use anti-static hoses.
7. To periodically check and test the reliability of the grounding system, it is required that the grounding resistance is less than 100 ohms.
8, to maintain good exhaust and ventilation, away from flammable and heat sources.
9. The exhaust of the pump may contain solid objects. Do not place the exhaust port facing the work area or people to avoid personal injury.
10. When the diaphragm fails, the conveyed material will be ejected from the exhaust muffler.
11. When transporting flammable and toxic fluids, please take the outlet to a safe place away from the work area.
12, please use at least 3/8 "inner diameter inner wall smooth pipe connection exhaust and muffler.
13. The high pressure of the fluid may cause serious personal injury and property loss. Please do not pump or feed the pump when it is pressurized. The tube system carries out any maintenance work. If maintenance is to be performed, the air intake of the pump is cut off, the bypass pressure relief mechanism is opened to relieve the pressure in the piping system, and the connected pipe joints are slowly loosened.
14, such as the transmission of harmful toxic fluid pump, please do not send the pump directly to the manufacturer for repair. Properly dispose of it in accordance with local laws and regulations and use the genuine accessories of Shanghai Wangquan Pump Co., Ltd. to ensure its service life.
15, the use of liquid transport part of the aluminum alloy pump, do not use to transport Fe3 +-containing liquids and halogenated hydrocarbons and other halogenated hydrocarbon solvents, it will cause corrosion pump burst.
16. Ensure that all components that come in contact with the transport body are not corroded by the fluid being transported.
17. Ensure that all operators are familiar with the operation and master the safe use of the pump, if necessary, Assign necessary protective equipment.